5, No – 6 Things That Bother Me About Blog Posts
There are a few things that bother me about how many people write their posts. I am good at playing devils advocate and finding things wrong with others. Please keep in mind that these are my personal findings:
- Not knowing where the author is located, the city, state and/or country
- Authors who do not run a quick and easy spell check
- It is annoying when people do not proofread their posts and they are full of many errors
- I like to see a little info on the photos that are posted – some people put nothing
- A sticky post or “about” page stating what the blog is about and why they are doing it is a plus – which leads me to a 6th thing
- People whose theme comes with an “About” page and they leave it blank – either use it or delete it!
Now for today’s image.
A new pink geranium in my yard…
I saw this flower this morning and told Willie I could not remember seeing it before. He said it is something he has been working on to bring back to life. He did a really good job, didn’t he? When I zoomed in on the photo to look at the sharpness, I could see a little bug, just to the left of the center, partly under a petal. I used all three of my macro filters on this one, +4, +2 and the +1. I really would like to have a Canon 100mm macro lens! Maybe one day I will!