Five Things I Love About Photography
This is my first “list” post and It will be somewhat longer than my usual posts. It is our day 2 assignment from “31 Days to a Better Blog.” This image shows my worksheet. My list shares my favorites from all the topics and more. I use this blog to try different things with photography. Some succeed and some do not. Let’s see what this one does!
Creating my list post…
- I love sitting and talking with my mentor William Wertz. He has been a great teacher and influence on all my photography. He is my “go to” person for any questions I have. He is always willing to take the time to talk and share but he is also able to tell me I will have to wait.
- I love looking at my old photo albums and slides and knowing I am the only person who has that photo from grammar school or high school because I was the only one with a camera.
- I love the anticipation of opening up a new Photoshop Users and Layers Magazine when they arrive in the mail. I love the great photography books I own plus the books from other areas of digital arts.
- I would love a new Canon 5d Mark II. The equipment and software that is available now is phenomenal. New cameras have so many bells and whistles, but we still need to know how to take a good photograph. I don’t think the manufactures can put that into their cameras.
- I love to photograph everyday life and things in nature. Also special events for people. I love that they trust me on a very important day or occasion to get just the photos they want.